Vegan Golden Hemp Milk
There are few things that can warm me up from the insides after spending a day in the dreary drizzle of the Pacific northwest like this yummy tummy tonic can. The ambient warmth of turmeric serves as a second function, aiding the digestive process, which is why it has been used Ayurvedically for thousands of years right up until present day. Feel free to enjoy it anytime, day or night.
- 1/2 cup homemade hemp milk
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1/2 cup organic coconut milk or other milk
- Melt 1 tbs coconut oil in a saucepan on medium heat.
- Add 1 tbs turmeric and stir it into the warm melted oil until it all becomes blended and starts to bubble.
- Slowly whisk in 1/2 cup hemp seed milk and coconut milk.
- Bring to a gentle warm and serve with your favorite sweetener.
- Cuddle up with a book and enjoy this warm yummy tonic.